- SEC Regulation A+ is an exemption from registration for public offering, which allows investors to invest in non-listed companies
- Millennials are favoring ethical consumption over price when purchasing goods and services; Coyuchi is leveraging this market with its sustainable and environmentally friendly luxury home goods
- Coyuchi has spent three decades exploring organic farming and sustainability in textiles, achieving high-quality certifications, including The Global Organic Textile Standard (“GOTS”), Fair Trade Certified, and MADE SAFE(R)
- The company is targeting four core markets – bedding, bath, apparel, and lifestyle – covering markets that ethically conscious millennials are penetrating
- The global organic bedding market was valued at $836.4 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $1.1 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.1%
Coyuchi, the gold standard in sustainable luxury home goods, uses only 100% organic cotton materials to manufacture textiles, including luxury organic bedding, sheets, towels, apparel, and other products for the environmentally conscious homeowner. The company is currently accepting investment as part of a Regulation A+ (Reg A+) offering. Coyuchi’s profile can be found on Manhattan Street Capital’s site (https://ibn.fm/lEYSo) or through the updated offering circular (https://ibn.fm/w861s).
The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) adopted its “Regulation A+” amendments to Regulation A under the mandates of the JOBS Act in 2015. Regulation A+ is an exemption from registration for public offerings. It offers a structure that includes Tier 1 (up to $20 million during 12 months) and Tier 2 (up to $75 million during 12 months). However, there are basic requirements for each of these tiers, which include company eligibility requirements, bad actor disqualification provisions, disclosure, and other matters. Additional requirements apply to Tier 2 offerings, including limitations on the amount of money a non-accredited investor may invest, requirements for audited financial statements, and filing ongoing reports.
With more Millennials favoring ethical consumption over price when purchasing goods and services, Coyuchi is positioned to leverage a market supported by 83% of Millennials who reported wanting the brands they purchase from to align with their beliefs and values (https://ibn.fm/zUVDv). Coyuchi has spent three decades exploring organic farming and sustainable textiles, guaranteeing the highest environmental and ethical standards through numerous certifications, including The Global Organic Textile Standard (“GOTS”), Fair Trade Certified, and MADE SAFE(R).
Coyuchi has a consciously designed product assortment spread across 1400 SKUs that offer GOTS environmentally and socially responsible standards, from manufacturing to labeling. The company’s current product offering is divided into four core categories:
- Bedding – Coyuchi offers a full suite of sustainable, organic, and high-quality sheets, duvet covers, blankets, and throws to fulfill the comfort and environmental concerns of its customers
- Bath – A luxurious line of towels, bath rugs, and mats
- Apparel – Coyuchi’s premium men’s and women’s apparel includes robes, sweaters, pants, and pajamas
- Lifestyle – The company’s lifestyle category offers 135 SKUs, spanning organic napkins to crossbody totes
The global organic bedding market was valued at $836.4 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $1.1 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% (https://ibn.fm/BEeJO). Consumer preferences are driving the market toward high-end lifestyle products that are sustainably made and have longer durability. In particular, organic bedding products are extremely comfortable and healthier due to a lack of chemical additives. These products are naturally grown, free of toxic pesticides, and utilize environmentally safe bleaching, dying, and finishing processes with conventionally grown cotton.
Coyuchi was built upon four foundational pillars – protect the planet, innovate circular design, live sustainably, and enrich the community. The company is prepared to propel a new phase of growth as the world awakens to sustainably at scale. The company’s seasoned leadership team has experience in enhancing the robust e-commerce shopping experience and will utilize its healthy customer base to drive a fast-growing organic luxury market.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.Coyuchi.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to Coyuchi are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/COYU
ESGWireNews delivers up-to-date information and actionable intelligence on public companies committed to sustainable corporate practices. As one of 50+ brands within the InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), ESGWireNews provides: (1) access to a network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to reach millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. Environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues aren’t just buzzwords. The growing threat of climate change has moved large investors, like pension funds and insurance reserves, to action and screen investments based on sustainability and environmental impact. ESG criteria are increasingly guiding the investment choices of large institutional investors, and blue-chip companies have taken notice. ESGWireNews aims to uncover the emerging growth companies following their lead. If you’re interested in aligning your values with your investment portfolio, you’re in the right place.
To receive SMS text alerts from ESGWireNews, text “ESG” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.ESGWireNews.com
ESGWireNews is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork