- Coyuchi guarantees the highest environmental and ethical standards through a number of certifications, such as The Global Organic Textile Standard (“GOTS”), Fair Trade Certified, and MADE SAFE(R)
- The global organic bedding market was valued at $836.4 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $1.1 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.1%
- Coyuchi was built on foundational pillars, all successfully molded into a proven and effective marketing strategy, earning Coyuchi $33.3 million in net sales during 2021 with a 35% average customer repeat rate
Coyuchi, the gold standard in sustainable luxury home goods, is best known for using 100% organic cotton materials in the textiles it produces. The company’s sustainably produced products include luxury organic bedding, sheets, towels, apparel, and other home goods that cater specifically to homes focused on environmental consciousness. Not only does Coyuchi offer something for every home, but it also offers something for every family member, including the newest bundles of joy.
Organic cotton is grown naturally and sustainably without using herbicides, pesticides, or other harmful chemicals, which can irritate a baby’s sensitive skin. Made only with safe, non-toxic materials, Coyuchi’s certified organic products are gentle enough for use from the moment a new baby enters the world. Coyuchi’s line of organic baby products includes blankets, sheets, and wother shower gifts that are gentle on the baby and the environment.
The global organic bedding market was valued at $836.4 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $1.1 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.1%. This growth is supported by the shifting consumer preference for high-end lifestyle products and the rising prominence toward products manufactured with sustainability and durability in mind (https://ibn.fm/KrAC2). Not only does organic bedding benefit adult consumers, but the luxurious and soft, chemical-free production is also preferred for babies – making it safe for all ages.
Coyuchi continues pushing the organic textile market forward through its circular initiatives and supporting cross-industry sustainability advocates:
- Circular business model – Coyuchi has cultivated a holistic 360-degree approach that contributes to the fight against climate change through its take back and recycling program, 2nd Home(TM).
- Coyuchi Climate Council – In early 2022, the company introduced a cross-disciplinary council with the goal of Net Zero Emissions by 2025 and Net Positive Emissions by 2030.
- C4: The California Cotton & Climate Coalition – Coyuchi’s most recent announcement is becoming a founding member of C4, which includes innovative, sustainable fashion, apparel, and personal care brands like MATE the Label, Outerknown, Reformation, and Trace. C4 creates a structure for investing in regionally grown, Climate Beneficial(TM) cotton that directly supports the livelihoods of the farmers that grew it.
The company was built on four foundational pillars:
- protect the planet
- innovate circular design
- live sustainably
- enrich the community
These principles are integrated into a proven and effective marketing strategy, earning Coyuchi $33.3 million in net sales during 2021 with a 35% average customer repeat rate.
For 30 years, Coyuchi has explored organic farming and sustainable textiles, guaranteeing the highest environmental and ethical standards through a number of certifications, such as The Global Organic Textile Standard (“GOTS”), Fair Trade Certified, and MADE SAFE(R). Coyuchi’s mission is to bring beauty and comfort to every home without sacrificing the planet’s health.
Coyuchi is currently accepting investment as part of a Regulation A+ offering. Manhattan Street Capital is handling the investment opportunities for Coyuchi, and more information can be found on their website (https://ibn.fm/wUu87).
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.Coyuchi.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to Coyuchi are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/COYU
ESGWireNews delivers up-to-date information and actionable intelligence on public companies committed to sustainable corporate practices. As one of 50+ brands within the InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), ESGWireNews provides: (1) access to a network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to reach millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. Environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues aren’t just buzzwords. The growing threat of climate change has moved large investors, like pension funds and insurance reserves, to action and screen investments based on sustainability and environmental impact. ESG criteria are increasingly guiding the investment choices of large institutional investors, and blue-chip companies have taken notice. ESGWireNews aims to uncover the emerging growth companies following their lead. If you’re interested in aligning your values with your investment portfolio, you’re in the right place.
To receive SMS text alerts from ESGWireNews, text “ESG” to 888-902-4192 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.ESGWireNews.com
ESGWireNews is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork